Friday, October 14, 2011

~Aussie Eye Candy~

Hello hello!

It's Friday!
my favorite day of the week!!

~*~
oh man....serious eye candy coming up....


I love every square grey & white inch
of this place.....
it is just as close to perfect as
there is....



the wall texture & color
the floors
the architectural detail
the exposed lath above the
chandelier.....
{do you suppose they did that on purpose??
if not ~ they'll start a new trend I'm thinking...}


ya think this person is a little magazine
obsessed??  that would sooooo be me
if I could contain it all.......I do have my
stacks ya know....hate throwing them out!


yum.


love the old bottles...
and the branches with the baby buds....



whimsical & fun....
love the mixture of industrial and
elegant lighting in their home....


and this little girl's room....oh....so cute!
that pink dresser....darling!....

 the pink against the creamy
beige wall looks amazing ~ it tones down the
femininity of the pink and makes
it just....perfect! no?



these photos are from
Gardener & Marks....
they're home stylists
from Down Under....


I wonder if they charge extra to come up here? ;)

oh what fun it would be
to have them come fluff & primp!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!



xoxo,


Shellagh



12 comments:

It's All Connected said...

I love every single thing in this home as well! Just move me in there! ~ Maureen

Shabby soul said...

Love this home, is so warm and welcoming.
I have a thing for old little bottles too
Silvia

Revi said...

I love the use of warm neutrals and gray - sometimes gray can be cold, but not here! Beautiful. :)
-Revi

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

OH...This is SO my world...simply perfect! Thanks so much for sharing, Shellagh. I'm already dreaming!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Hey Shellagh...what an awesome home. But....I did spy one thing that I don't like! lol

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Susie

It's me said...

What a lovely home.....happy weekend....xxx...

Jeanne said...

Okay seriously, those pics are fabulous. Drop dead gorgeous, right up my alley decorating.
So glad I found your site and love the post! High five.
xo Jeanne
http://www.beeskneesbungalow.com/

Gracefully Vintage said...

ok, you are so right! Love that home-very inspirational.. The music notes on the wall-what a great idea..
Thanks for sharing..
Karryann

A Cottage Muse said...

This is the kind of candy I really like, satisfying and calorie free!
Have a nice weekend!

janet said...

What a beautiful home you posted here..Have a great weekend..
Janet

1 Funky Woman said...

Amazing home! Fantastic pictures! Wow that hall and the living room!

Megan

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Jennelise said...

Wow! What a unique home! I like the colors too and the open space. The hallway is especially beautiful with that archway.
Jennelise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.