Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~new in the Linen Shoppe~

hello friends!!

Happy Wednesday night to you :)


I thought I'd do a quick little post
to show you all my latest
slipcover design.....


I've been loving the look of frayed -raw
edges.....so I incorporated them in this
cute little slip....


it's made of a natural...distressed...creamy
cotton....lots of nubby texture that you will
l.o.v.e........

it's very durable ~ can be washed ~
the raw edge has been reinforced to
minimize string clippage....
{is that a word???? hehehe}


I played around and made a little
slip for the top of the chair as well...
but it's looking a little plain to me
so you're not gonna see too much
of that yet....got some refining to do!

so if you are interested ~ you can
hop over to my little Etsy shoppe...

right here


let me know what you think!

have a wonderful evening!!


xoxo,



Shellagh




8 comments:

Rachel Pallas said...

You are so talented! ;) Love all of your creations~ xo

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Adorable.... I have many of those on my to-do list.........the time's just flying by and my list is not shrinking... no, not one little bit.

Enjoy the sunshine! We're supposed to have a bit of it for the next little bit....... WhOOOppEE!


xo
Spencer

Diane said...

Beautiful, as always - you are such a talented lady. Love the frayed edges. Diane

It's me said...

Lovely !!!....xxx..

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful, Shellagh!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

I "think" it's utterly gorgeous!!

Laurie said...

I always leave your blog feeling either inspired to change a room or sew something! Love the new chair cover.

Kim said...

Love anything with numbers on it. I'm your newest follower!
Hugs,
Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.