Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~new in the Linen Shoppe~

hello friends!!

Happy Wednesday night to you :)


I thought I'd do a quick little post
to show you all my latest
slipcover design.....


I've been loving the look of frayed -raw
edges.....so I incorporated them in this
cute little slip....


it's made of a natural...distressed...creamy
cotton....lots of nubby texture that you will
l.o.v.e........

it's very durable ~ can be washed ~
the raw edge has been reinforced to
minimize string clippage....
{is that a word???? hehehe}


I played around and made a little
slip for the top of the chair as well...
but it's looking a little plain to me
so you're not gonna see too much
of that yet....got some refining to do!

so if you are interested ~ you can
hop over to my little Etsy shoppe...

right here


let me know what you think!

have a wonderful evening!!


xoxo,



Shellagh




8 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

You are so talented! ;) Love all of your creations~ xo

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Adorable.... I have many of those on my to-do list.........the time's just flying by and my list is not shrinking... no, not one little bit.

Enjoy the sunshine! We're supposed to have a bit of it for the next little bit....... WhOOOppEE!


xo
Spencer

Diane said...

Beautiful, as always - you are such a talented lady. Love the frayed edges. Diane

It's me said...

Lovely !!!....xxx..

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful, Shellagh!

Unknown said...

I "think" it's utterly gorgeous!!

Laurie said...

I always leave your blog feeling either inspired to change a room or sew something! Love the new chair cover.

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Love anything with numbers on it. I'm your newest follower!
Hugs,
Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin