Thursday, October 13, 2011

~"Your Hometown" Typography pillows~

well hello there!


just a quick post to show you what I've
been working on.....


I was so excited about these new pillows that
I had to just show 'em to you now...
instead of waiting another day!

I love this fabric!!!


this pillow cover is cotton canvas....
it's kind of a cocoa color with cream
and chocolate brown print
it goes great with whites, creams, and
greys....for starters!
it's just a wonderful neutral...


you might just find "your" hometown on there!
I did...
teeny little Lewiston, Idaho!
I was a little surprised! :)


the cream pillow is in a lighter weight cotton...
all pre-washed and soft.....
it has a teeny bit of faded turquoise in it...
along with chocolate brown


I want to make more....
I'm thinking curtains...
in the cocoa...


I think the curtains would be great for the winter
months...to warm things up in my fairly
neutral rooms....

then of course....maybe I need them in the

what do you think??


Thanks for coming by!


xoxo,


Shellagh




10 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

They're great and really unique. They would make great curtains:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Love these pillows. The fabric is wonderful!

hugs
Sissie

Gracefully Vintage said...

Darling as usual.. Love the print...
Karryann
Thank you for sharing your lovelies..

Sherry said...

Love the pillows. I did see Seattle on the fabric, I don't think the small town of Bothell will be there. Thanks for sharing.

NanaDiana said...

Shellagh- I love that fabric. Love it!!!

I have to tell you- I work in a big hospital and today I registered a brand new baby named.....ready? Shellagh! xo Diana

Vintage said...

Really nice fabric!

It's me said...

What a great pillows darling !!!!...enjoy a happy weekend...love from me...xxx...

miabellavintage said...

Those are so cute, the city of Abbotsford, is the town I grew up in.....The Canadian Post office has this also on every wall of their post offices....except in red and white. So funny to see this on a pillow!

Anne Lorys said...

These are amazing!
I think I need one or a few!

XOXO,
Anne

Chasing Whimsy said...

Hi Shellagh
I don't know if I missed it, Did you say where you found the fabric at?
If not can you share with me?
Thanks
Chris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin