Friday, October 7, 2011

~sweet yummies for your eyes~

Happy Friday my friends!


feels like a long time coming.....
but, Friday is finally here!


I'm always searching for beautiful inspiration
to share with you......

and I found the most charming little home....


I am loving the white furnishings against
the natural wood paneled walls....
so warm & cozy feeling.....


ah, so much character in this home....
will I ever be so fortunate to live in an old
farmhouse?????

with big ol' beams here & there???


this little bathroom is so adorable....
everytime I see a sink vanity like this....

I have to restrain myself from:
dismantling our "stock" vanity cabinets &
Outfitting the darling dresser stored in our
garage with the newly dismounted sink...........


why restrain myself you may ask???
well, it has to do with way too many projects
a couple things that need to get finished first....
the list is too long....
the time is too short....
you'd be bored to tears...
and be "outta here" in a flash...

but, wouldn't it be great to have like a full month or
two along with a big stash of cash
to once & for all.... finish all projects.....!!??
to just focus & finish???

whatta dream that would be.....


but there's always "something" that needs
the money....
yesterday's "something" was the car window
that decided not to go back up....
in the rain....

and heaven knows there's no time! ha ha ha!
approximately 32 1/2 minutes of free
time every single week!
but it is every week so why am I complaining! ;)



 well we get lots of practice
in patience don't we?
If we got everything we wanted immediately
we wouldn't be grateful for the small little
things that get done.....


this picture above is just the cutest....
what in the world do find just so charming
about little bistro chairs??

we all know they are not comfy....
but stack them with quilts or grainsacks
and we have lost our minds!
truly so charming & sweet.....


well girls here's to a fabulous weekend!

I hope all your little things {or big things...}
can be accomplished!


xoxo,



Shellagh







{photos via Boligpluss originally taken by froekenjaeger.blogspot.com}








10 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

What a sweet looking house...thanks for the inspiration photos! I love the sink in the bathroom too!!! It makes me want to rip out our sink right now.

It's me said...

Beautiful post !! yes !! ...lovely weekend darling...love from me...xxx..

Anonymous said...

That has is so sweet and very inspirational with it's little touches of charm here and there..Have a great weekend..I enjoyed the photos..
Janet

Blondie's Journal said...

These are gorgeous pictures!! Where on earth do you find these lovely homes?!! I can add to your list of why things don't get finished...kids. If I didn't have them I would have the house of my dreams. Except I wouldn't trade them!! But...it's a shame that I can't keep pretty books on my coffee table or have white guest towels in the bathroom, use some of my nice dishes without worrying about them getting tossed in the dishwasher. I could go on!!

Patience!

XO,
Jane

Susan Freeman said...

I am enchanted ~ I love everything!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Karen said...

Really lovely post Shellagh...I always tell myself (and my kids) that if we got everything we want we would never have anything to look forward to. I love looking having things to look forward to. :)
xo~
Karen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a gem of a place...thanks for sharing!

Kathleen said...

Hi Shellagh! I've given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog today! Come check it out!

Creative Grammie said...

I enjoyed these charming photos; what a lovely place. Thank you so much for sharing.

dannadesignsthings said...

I am desperate to mimic your small bath. Can you give me any information on the vanity and the cost (I realize it was 9 years ago). We can go no wider than 26”, I hope you can help a couple who moved their parents in our new home. My mom is in a wheelchair and my Dad is 80 and has Parkinson’s disease. Blessings from Texas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin