Friday, October 14, 2011

~Aussie Eye Candy~

Hello hello!

It's Friday!
my favorite day of the week!!

~*~
oh man....serious eye candy coming up....


I love every square grey & white inch
of this place.....
it is just as close to perfect as
there is....



the wall texture & color
the floors
the architectural detail
the exposed lath above the
chandelier.....
{do you suppose they did that on purpose??
if not ~ they'll start a new trend I'm thinking...}


ya think this person is a little magazine
obsessed??  that would sooooo be me
if I could contain it all.......I do have my
stacks ya know....hate throwing them out!


yum.


love the old bottles...
and the branches with the baby buds....



whimsical & fun....
love the mixture of industrial and
elegant lighting in their home....


and this little girl's room....oh....so cute!
that pink dresser....darling!....

 the pink against the creamy
beige wall looks amazing ~ it tones down the
femininity of the pink and makes
it just....perfect! no?



these photos are from
Gardener & Marks....
they're home stylists
from Down Under....


I wonder if they charge extra to come up here? ;)

oh what fun it would be
to have them come fluff & primp!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!



xoxo,


Shellagh



12 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

I love every single thing in this home as well! Just move me in there! ~ Maureen

Shabby soul said...

Love this home, is so warm and welcoming.
I have a thing for old little bottles too
Silvia

Revi said...

I love the use of warm neutrals and gray - sometimes gray can be cold, but not here! Beautiful. :)
-Revi

Lynne said...

OH...This is SO my world...simply perfect! Thanks so much for sharing, Shellagh. I'm already dreaming!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Hey Shellagh...what an awesome home. But....I did spy one thing that I don't like! lol

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Susie

It's me said...

What a lovely home.....happy weekend....xxx...

Jeanne said...

Okay seriously, those pics are fabulous. Drop dead gorgeous, right up my alley decorating.
So glad I found your site and love the post! High five.
xo Jeanne
http://www.beeskneesbungalow.com/

Gracefully Vintage said...

ok, you are so right! Love that home-very inspirational.. The music notes on the wall-what a great idea..
Thanks for sharing..
Karryann

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

This is the kind of candy I really like, satisfying and calorie free!
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home you posted here..Have a great weekend..
Janet

1 Funky Woman said...

Amazing home! Fantastic pictures! Wow that hall and the living room!

Megan

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Jennelise said...

Wow! What a unique home! I like the colors too and the open space. The hallway is especially beautiful with that archway.
Jennelise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin