Wednesday, November 2, 2011

~ruffles & stuff ~

Happy Wednesday!!


Another sun-shiny day here :)

I've been working on some
"shoppe stuff"


I thought I'd share some
new ideas & products
and get your feedback!

I've always liked these round "ruched"
pillows.....always see them on swedish blogs
it seems....


like one of my favorites.....


maybe I should offer it in ticking,as well?
{this is where your feedback comes in...:) }



I added another pillowcase to the
in the softest white linen.....


been definitely wanting to add this for awhile
but you know how life & work can get in the
way of creative stuff we want to do!!


another shot of the "Alice" pillow


and wanted to ask your opinion on this chair cover....
please excuse the very bad picture....
I took it from a magazine in a store w/ my
cell phone!!


I really kinda like it...with that teeny bit
of wood poking through...

a nice quick fix for a wood chair ~ when
wanting a lighter look....

your thoughts??



Did everyone survive Halloween??
Not too much candy?
hee hee ;)

Mr. T & T took the extra to work with him....
yay....!!
:)


would love your feedback!!




xoxo,



Shellagh









15 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Love the new ruched cushion and it does look good in ticking too! The chair cover looks very chic, and i am sure it would be very popular.

Stella said...

I think the ruched cushion would look wonderful in ticking. The chair cover is great with the contrast of the wood and fabric. I think it would be a hit.

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

Love the linen one that you have done....and I also think the ticking would be wonderful! :)

Laurie said...

The Alice pillow is lovely. As a fellow seamstress, I know that time and skill had to be involved. Nice work my friend!

Enjoy the sunshine :)

A Thrifted Market said...

Love the pillows and the chair cover. I think the brown peeking through is perfect!

NanaDiana said...

LOVE those pillows! They are gorgeous. I kind of like the wood peeking through on the chair- it is different than most covers. For MYself, I think I like it totally covered though...but that is just me.

You do amazingly beautiful work! xo Diana

Privet and Holly said...

I think the Alice
is gorgeous and is
sure to be a hot
seller for you! And
yes, love it in a
ticking stripe, as
well! Don't know
how you have time
to troll the design
blogs and stay so
current, Sheila! Your
work is always so
fresh and beautiful.

Happy November!
Happy sunshine!

xx Suzanne

time worn interiors said...

I love that pillow!
tot

Blondie's Journal said...

I LOVE the ruched pillow!! it would look good anywhere in my home!! I have such a soft spot for pillows!! Ticking would be wonderful, too.

I love the chair cover, very simple but chic!! Are you going to make some?

XO,
JAne

Unknown said...

LOVE the "alice"pillow! just stunning! as for the wooden chair covers......LOVE! a great way to continue an all-white look without committing to painting furniture! go for it!

Unknown said...

beautiful pillows....smiles.

Heaven's Walk said...

YES on the ticking pillow, Shellagh! LOVE it! I'd love to see it in a pale grey or pale red ticking, too. YES on the quaint chair slip, also! So unique, and it really dresses up that plain chair. :) I have a feeling you're going to be one busy bee! lol!

xoxo laurie

Carrie Garvin said...

What could be more beautiful than soft white linen? Oh my- your pictures are just dreamy!

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

I love the round pillow but I'm not a fan of the chair cover, It's just doesn't look finished to me.

Beach House Living said...

The round pillow is fabulous! Ticking would be great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin