Sunday, October 21, 2012

~are you going to be in class?~

Hello everyone!!

Happy Sunday to you!


Are you going to be in class?


what class you may be asking??

maybe this will give you a clue.....


I know if you're like me....you've loved
pouring over her pictures these last couple years...



if you recognize her home...it's of
course Tracey Leber's of



well as you may know...Tracey and
 a few other very talented ladies


teamed up to create an amazing 
online course.... that starts
t.o.m.o.r.r.o.w......

who will be joining Tracey?

Sara Duckett....




Jennifer Rizzo




Kimberly Taylor



and lastly 
Jeanne Oliver....




wow!!! what an unbelievable amount of
~sure creative genius~ bundled up in one
sure to be amazing course!!!

I will be there & I'm soooooo
excited to soak up every bit of
creative, decorating, displaying, 
photographing goodness!!

If you haven't signed up yet....here's the link!


click here to sign up!

Hope to see you there!

xoxo,


Shellagh









8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I've heard so much about the course, yet I'm just not sure if it's something I want to pay for. Not that I'm cheap...I'm just a little foggy on how it works and if I can apply anything I learn to my style and decor. I'd love to get your feedback and then if they offer another course, maybe I'll give it a shot. I follow all these blogs and the girls are such great inspiration. Have a ball, Shellagh!

XO,
Jane

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I'm one of the lucky ones who won an entry. If I hadn't won, I still would've paid for it. Sounds like a bargain to me!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sounds amazing. Heading out of town for a vacation so not this time. I visited your etsy shop. Wanted to order the french blue throw that I saw on Lauries blog. Couldn't see it. Thinking maybe there was only one left and it sold. Darn, please let me know if I just missed seeing it. I think when I looked before the price was $85. I'm sure you know which one I mean.
Hugs,
Jann
Hugs,
Jann

Sherry Hicks said...

Shellagh, I am taking the course this will be my second course that Jeanne Oliver has hosted, I was very happy with the Creatively made course I took last year. So excited to get started see you there!!
Sherry

primjillie said...

I won a course and am so excited...but I haven't received any email or link yet, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Jill

Pura Vida said...

what fun..wish I could be there..maybe next time!

Elma said...

I did sign up and it took me a long while to figure it all out but I am loving it!!!

Anonymous said...

And the company's generic Prevacid, a two billion dollar drug used to treat how to get rid of acne. While full-fat yogurt is preferred for dry skin though. This, however, even scarring can be eliminated from the diet. Protecting your skin from aging prematurely, it can become trapped with the oil in our skin.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin